Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Welcome to Squishy Kid DIY!

Welcome to my first post! :) If you are reading this, THANK YOU!! I have been wanting to start this blog for years and actually created this site months (maybe even over a year?) ago! Baby steps!

It is my hope to use this blog to share and document learning experiences, milestones and other significant parts of my life that might be of interest to others.

Some things I am passionate about:
- family
- sewing
- quilting
- knitting
- crochetting
- general crafting
- teaching (I'm a public school grade 2 teacher!)
- reading
- unionism (I am a proud ETFO member!)
- pets (we have 3 dogs and a kitten!)
- technology (iPad apps, etc.)
- tattoos and body art

I will do my best to post about one of these topics every week, if not more often to keep things rolling. This week I hit up the "organization" sales and was able to revamp my sewing room! Check back later this week to see how that worked out! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LisaTaylor1982